Skip to main content

Christmas wishes

 

  • "Merry Christmas! "
  •  

  • "Wishing you a Christmas that's merry and bright!"
  •  

  • "We hope you have a safe and relaxing holiday season."
  •  

  • "I hope your holiday season is full of peace, joy and happiness."
  •  

  • "Merry Christmas with lots of love."
  •  

  • "I hope your Christmas is filled with joy this year!"
  •  

  • "Happy Holidays!"
  •  

  • "Wishing you a. very Merry Christmas"
  •  

  • "Warmest wishes for a. Merry Christmas"
  •  

  • "Naughty or nice, I hope you have a very. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!" 
  •  

  • "Merry Christmas! I hope your stocking is stuffed full of joy this year."
  •  

  • “Gifts of time and love are surely the basic ingredients of a truly merry Christmas.”
  •  

  • “Christmas, my child, is love in action."
  •  

  • “We are better throughout the year for having, in spirit, become a child again at Christmas time.”

Comments